(COUNSELING CODE: 10926)
UDAYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Udaya College of Education was established in 2008 by R.V. Educational Trust under the presidentship of Mrs. R. Amutha Thayaparan. Our College Secretary is Er.C.Thayaparan, the promoter of Higher Education in rural areas.
Our College was Provided approval National Council for Teacher Education, Bangalore and affiliated to Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai.
ADMISSIONS - 2020
|NAME OF THE COURSE / SYLLABUS||DURATION||TYPE|
|Tamil||2 YEARS||REGULAR (FULL TIME)|
|Mathematics||2 YEARS||REGULAR (FULL TIME)|
|Biological Science||2 YEARS||REGULAR (FULL TIME)|
|Economics||2 YEARS||REGULAR (FULL TIME)|
|English||2 YEARS||REGULAR (FULL TIME)|
|Physical Science||2 YEARS||REGULAR (FULL TIME)|
|History||2 YEARS||REGULAR (FULL TIME)|
- AGE: No age limit
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:-
- The Candidates should have passed the UG Degree examination in the 10+2+3 Stream, with the same main subject in Part III, for which he/ she is seeking admission in the B.Ed., Course.
- The Candidates who have done their U.G degree in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics can apply for Mathematics.
- Candidates who have done their U.G degree in Physics, Chemistry, Applied Physics, Geo-Physics, Bio-Physics, Bio-Chemistry and Applied Chemistry can apply for Physical Science.
- Candidates who have done their U.G degree in Botany, Zoology, Plant-Biotechnology can apply for Biological Science.
- Candidates with atleast 55% Marks either in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics are eligible for admission to the two year B.Ed degree programme. All the B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates irrespective of their Branch in Engineering are eligible to study either Mathematics or Physical Science as pedagogy of a School Subject. Apart from the B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates in Computer Science related branches and BioTechnology related branches are also eligible to study Computer Science & Biological Science as pedagogy of a School Subject respectively.
- Candidates who have Passed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with not less than 3 years of duration under lateral entry are also eligible for admission
- Candidates with the following marks in the Bachelor's Degree are eligible for admission to the programme other than Economics and Commerce for which PG qualification will be compulsory.
OC- 50%, BC - 45%, MBC - 43%, SC - 40%
- In the case of Physically and Visually Challenged Candidates, a minimum pass in the Degree is enough.
- Candidates with PG qualification who have secured 50% of marks in PG alone will be considered for Economics.
- Additional Degree obtained without undergoing three year duration in the main Subjects shall not be considered.
- Accurate information about the percentage of marks is essential. Rounding off marks to the nearest percentage is not permitted. The Candidate is totally responsible for any incorrect information and incorrect percentage of marks.
- The ST candidates should obtain the Community Certificate only from the Revenue Divisional Officer(RDO) of their native place or collector of their District.
- No Fees for SC/ST candidates.
- THE FOLLOWING ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES SHOULD BE PRODUCED DURING THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- S.S.L.C Marks Statement
- H.S.S Marks Statement
- Transfer Certificate
- Degree Marks Statement
- Provisional Certificate or Degree Certificate
- Community Certificate for SC & ST Candidates.
- Income Certificate for SC & ST Candidates.
Student Teachers those who are being trained in our College will be given preference in job opportunities in our Sun, Udaya, Surya Institutions.